Powered by Blogger.

TESTIMONIALS

>> Friday 21 June 2013


Coaching Clients at BHP Billiton, Malaysia:

Firstly, it was fun. I used this session to share my challenges at work and personal. I felt very warm and comfortable with Erika.
 
I experienced fresh perspectives on personal challenges and opportunities, enhanced thinking and decision making skills, enhanced interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence in carrying out my daily task at work and also in my personal life.

 The coaching sessions also helped me to set goals for myself. It helped me to understand how to deal with different personalities at different levels in the organisation.

 Erika is a wonderful effective coach and mentor.  In a nutshell, this coaching was a fun session which provided benefit to me at work and as an individual.



Leadership Training Programme, Oil & Gas Company, Malaysia. 

Coming soon....


"Make an Impact" Programme, Oil & Gas Company, Malaysia. 

Coming Soon.....

Cross Cultural Workshop, IT Company, Malaysia.

Coming Soon.....


More Testimonials Here: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Design

Blueprint Five
View my complete profile

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP